Fine Line Improvements is seeking a strong, powerful leader to run a successful crew. Candidate needs to be a proven leader and be able to positively impact a great crew of skilled roofers. Work is performed under general direction with much independence and is reviewed upon completion.
• Lead a crew to install roof systems efficiently and safely
• Providing regular coaching, training, evaluation and feedback
• Influence crew to work safely and be disciplined and efficient
• Examine roof and penetrations to plan jobs, and strategically assign and allocate work to crew members, taking their desires, skills and temperaments into consideration
• Communicate and manage job-specific safety plans prior to the start of every job, conducting job-site audits and making alterations as conditions change
• Be an active participant or leader of weekly safety meetings
• Perform installation duties as necessary
• Meet production and quality goals
• Plan daily work goals to complete jobs on time, striking an appropriate balance between speed and quality
• Manage work flow of crew and subcontractors
• Ensure quality and installation according to specifications and plans
• Keep projects on budget
• Solve field application problems with a minimum amount of supervision, notifying salesperson or supervisor when a specified installation is not possible
• Deliver excellent customer service
• Know when customers have communicated specific concerns or requests and make every effort to honor their instructions
• Manage job sites, equipment and materials
• Maintain a jobsite that complies with all safety guidelines
• Ensure roofs are safe and watertight at the end of each day, materials and equipment are stored safely and a fire watch is in place if necessary
• Exhibit exemplary responsiveness and personal leadership with all field and office personnel
• Communicate regularly with supervisor regarding work and personnel issues
• Supervise crew time sheets
Graduation from high school or possession of a GED.
Minimum 4 years responsible work experience in the roofing trade.
Excellent communication skills
Organized and detailed.
Familiarity with GAF roofing materials.
Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
Fine Line Improvements offers top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment including 401K and paid time off.
Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses APPLY NOW