Fine Line Improvements is seeking experienced Residential & Commercial Roofers to join our team. Skilled roofers will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs and installation of both residential and commercial roofing systems.
• Installation of different types of roofing systems such as architectural shingles, Single-ply, coatings, and other forms of high and low-slope roofing systems
• Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools etc.)
• Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
• Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
• Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
• Effective communication with foremen, supervisors, and other Fine Line Improvement employees
Minimum 3 years of experience as a contractor.
Organized and detailed.
Familiarity with GAF roofing materials.
Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
Fine Line Improvements offers a positive team-oriented work environment including 401K and paid time off.
Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses